Be a part of us at this unique occasion to mark our one centesimal anniversary
Good Housekeeping is celebrating its one centesimal anniversary within the UK this yr and we’d
Good Housekeeping is celebrating its one centesimal anniversary within the UK this yr and we’d love you to hitch us at GH LIVE, a three-day competition of occasions to have fun our centenary.
“For 100 years Good Housekeeping has been Britain’s biggest-circulating life-style journal, devoted to informing and galvanizing our readers throughout all areas of their lives – from style to finance, house decor to well being, books to magnificence, plus cookery, journey, product critiques and a lot extra,” Gaby Huddart, Editor-in-Chief of Good Housekeeping says.
“We’ve constructed large loyalty and belief amongst our viewers so, for our particular centenary yr, we’re excited to be bringing the model to life with a packed programme of occasions on the inaugural Good Housekeeping Stay.”
GH LIVE, which takes locations from Thursday twenty third to Saturday twenty fifth June 2022 within the stunning setting of Carlton Home Terrace in London, is an occasion filled with talks in addition to scrumptious foods and drinks, and the possibility to satisfy our consultants, well-known faces and authors you’re keen on.
Occasions embody (Learn extra about every of those talks by clicking on the hyperlinks under):
FULL LINE UP AND TICKETS
- “In dialog” brunches and lunches with skills together with TV star Fern Britton, chef and restaurateur Angela Hartnett, climate presenter and writer Carol Kirkwood in addition to broadcaster Anita Rani and best-selling writer Marian Keyes, amongst others.
- A e book publishing masterclass with literary agent Nelle Andrew, writer Cathy Rentzenbrink and publishing director Suzie Dooré in addition to a dialogue on methods to type your property with multi-award-winning inside designer Kelly Hoppen.
- An inspiring speak on methods to launch your personal enterprise with recommendation from ladies who’ve efficiently executed it with entrepreneurs: Harriet Hastings, founding father of Biscuiteers; Steph Douglas, founding father of Don’t Purchase Her Flowers; and Emma Jones, founding father of small enterprise help platform, Enterprise Nation.
- A ‘meet the Futures authors’ drinks reception with novelist and Founder Director of the Ladies’s Prize for Fiction, Kate Mosse, alongside among the shortlisted authors together with Natasha Brown, Sairish Hussain, Stacey Halls, Jessica Andrews, Daisy Johnson, Eliza Clark, Abigail Dean and Chibundu Onuzo.
- A dialogue with wellbeing knowledgeable Liz Earle and Good Housekeeping’s Magnificence Director, Eve Cameron, which guarantees to be an actual celebration of mid-life tackling every thing from magnificence, wellbeing, menopause and extra.
- Sensible talks with consultants recommendation on “Find out how to create a sustainable kitchen” in addition to “Good Gardening” to reply all of your horticultural questions.
FULL LINE UP AND TICKETS
Ticket costs begin at £40 and embody full entry to the GH Stay Home together with the espresso and Champagne bar in addition to a particular one centesimal anniversary goody bag to take house.
We’re trying ahead to have fun our anniversary with you!
This content material is created and maintained by a 3rd get together, and imported onto this web page to assist customers present their e-mail addresses. You could possibly discover extra details about this and related content material at piano.io